Interviews and Questions

I thought of specific questions for the photographer i interviewed, Matthew Dalton. My dad knows .him and thought it would be good idea for me to interview Matthew and write an article on him. Matthew was very nice when i interviewed him and gave very descriptive answers. The questions i choose to ask him were:
1. What year are you in and why did you pick photography as your major?
2. What is involved in studio lighting?
3. Do you have a favorite photographer and what is it about their work that stands out for you?
4. Out of all the work you've done do you have a favorite and why?
I also interviewed other people from Ringling and asked them personalized questions. I did this so that i could a variety of answers,even though i'm not going to be using their answers in my project. I asked many questions about photography and i learned a lot more about photography just by interviewing them. Since this is a photography magazine if i was going to publish this magazine it would make sense for my readers to learn more about photography. 

Comments