CCR Draft #1

On my cover i used bold capital words because that's what i noticed in the different magazines i researched. I decided to not have words on my cover just so i could focus my readers focus on the photo since this is a photography magazine. I had a darker picture so that my title would pop more and it would draw in readers. In the picture i had the person pose around studio lighting since he had the main article and in the main article he talked about studio lighting. I chose a wide shot so that i could show as much as i could because it's important to not only show the person but also the equipment.Then in the table of contents i used different pictures so it would have variety. For the font i used a different font as i did on the cover page. My layout for my table of contents is conventional for the magazines i researched they all had similar layouts. Then for the first page of my article i used a big photo at the bottom, i took the photo with just regular lighting. For my article i put it in paragraph form and in a different font as the table of contents. I made the title of my article bigger and in a grey tone which i think looked good. For the second page i showed the effect of studio lighting just to show my readers the difference. Instead of putting the second page in paragraph form i put it in column form to make it look more conventional. I saw this design on mostly all of the magazines i researched. At the bottom of my second page i put my social media handles so that the readers could follow me and get updates and behind of the scenes of my magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience-National Geographic

Distribution

Distribution